domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

Bottle it up ♫


                              
                                                                There'll be girls across the nation that will eat this up
    Baby I know that it's your soul but could you bottle it up and
Get down to the heart of it, no it's my heart you're shit out of your luck
Don't make me tell you again my love, love, love, love
Love, love, love, love



I am aiming to be somebody this somebody trusts with her delicate soul
I don't claim to know much except soon as you start to make room for the parts
That aren't you it gets harder to bloom in a garden of love, love, love, love
Love, love, love, love   



Only thing I ever could need, only one good thing worth trying to be and it's
Love, love, love, love ................. I do it for love, love, love, love

 
                                                                                                                                                        
                                                           
♫                                                                                     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário